We offer many ministries for our Forest Hill kids and we would love to have you be apart of it! Children are an important group to our fellowship. Building a solid Christian foundation begins as a child. We offer many opportunities for children to be involved at church.
- Sunday School - at 9:30 AM - we offer biblical teaching each week located in our Children's wing of our education building. (Currently not meeting during Covid-19)
- AWANA - meets every Wednesday at 6 PM during the school calendar year. AWANA is for ages K-5 - 5th grade. AWANA offers basically three segments - Games, Bible Lesson & Handbook time. More information about AWANA can be found at AWANA.org
- Good News Club - meets during the school year on Tuesday afternoons from 2:30 PM - 4 PM in the fellowship hall. We work with Nevitt Forest Elementary School as we share the Gospel to the students in fun ways. Monthly/Quarterly Opportunities
- We try to plan local activities each month/quarter for our children and families. (Parents are welcome to participate and/or chaperone) We plan to do things like picnics, game nights, day trips and more.
- Winshape Camp - is offered each summer for ages k5 - 8th grade. The day camp is each day for a week from 8-5 pm sponsored by Chick-fil-a. Children return home each night. This year's camp is July 26th - 30th . For more information and registration visit www.Winshapecamp.com. Scholarships are available until they run out.
- Art Camp - we hope to be able to offer a week of Art camp this year. With Covid-19 and scheduling we may not be able to have it this year but we are working on trying to have the event. More information soon.
- Vacation Bible School - This year's Bible School is June 21 - 25th from 6 - 8 PM. We offer classes for preschool up to 5th grade. you can pre-register or gain more information at our VBS page.